If you live for quotes like "Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she will conquer the world" and "Fear is stupid. So is regret” and if Marilyn Monroe is your idol / hero, the new experience at the Beverly Hills Hotel is practically made for you…
The new Live Like Marylin package - celebrating Monroe, one of the favorite and longest-serving guests - is inspired by her long history with the hotel, which includes living and going to her favorite bungalows 1 and 7, staying in bungalows 20 and 21 with Yves Montand during filming "Lets Make Love" at Fox Studios and dinner at Table 6 at the Polo Lounge.
The Pink Palace raised the ladder of enjoyment, allowing guests to not only stay where Marilyn was staying, but also to follow in her footsteps by experiencing a few of her favorite things.
Our recommendation: If you are really going to live like Marilyn, think at a high level. Book her favorite bungalow - Bungalow 1A - for $ 9,200. When you secure your stay, you will experience the following:
- A dinner for two from Marilyn's menu, inspired by an interview published in the 1952 issue of Pageant magazine, in which she revealed the following: "My dinners at home are astonishingly simple. Every night I stop at the market near the hotel and take a steak, lamb chops or liver, which I bake in my room in an electric oven. I usually eat four or five raw carrots with the meat and that's it. "
- She also admitted that she occasionally ate ice cream. Items from Marilyn's menu include: shrimp cocktail, carrot salad, spaghetti and diMaggio meatballs (in honor of her ex-husband, famous baseball player Joe DiMaggio), grilled steak and Marylin's Ice Cream Sundae.
- The experience of a hot bath called "Some like it hot" (pure Atlantic sea salt from the coast of Brazil, sweet orange and grapefruit oil, bath pillow).
- You will receive her favorite perfume as a gift - Chanel No5
- A bottle of welcome champagne, Dom Perignon
Photo: Beverly Hills Hotel