Austria is a fairy tale land filled with mountains and extensive alpine valleys. Gastronomy, art, culture and architecture are the things that Austria can offer us.
The biggest part of Austria’s cultural life is centered in Vienna, where you can see Lipizzaner horses move to the tunes of ever classical music, you can hear the angelic song of choir boys pledging to the heavens, you can enjoy innovative and provocative theatre, opera and music shoes. Amazing architecture is often combined with visual arts and performance, the cultural experience of Austria is also made out of the undiscovered places, secluded forests and grandiose castles. This land is amazing whether you visit it during the summer or winter, it has many great wonders everyone should see, at least once in their lifetime.
Visiting a foreign country is a popular vacationing trend these days, especially for wealthy people, who indulge in luxury lifestyle. No trip of theirs would be planned without traveling first class or staying in a luxury hotel. Austria has many amazing luxury hotels to offer, which will make your stay an amazing experience, filled with pampering, enjoying, relaxation and indulgence. This is our list of ten best luxury hotels you should visit if you travel to Austria.
10. In the classical baroque center of Salzburg, city of Mozart and classical music, stands the Hotel Goldener Hirsch. This hotel has a rich tradition and glorious history of providing luxury services to the elite, crème de la crème, with the combination of romantic magic of the 15thcentury luxury. This luxury hotel has a unique charm; every guest which stays there is a friend of the house, as they call it. This luxury hotel could be called fairly small – it consists of only 69 rooms – but each and every one of them is authentic, unique and luxurious. Every room is decorated in pure Austrian style, and equipped with top notch facilities and amenities. Today, this hotel is a meeting place for the international society, wealthy businessmen and entrepreneurs.
9. The Kempinski Hotels das Tirol is an amazing place, right next to the famous golf court and ski resort. If you stay at this luxury hotel, you will have the opportunity to enjoy fantastic views of the Alps. All the rooms are superiorly decorated and equipped, so every wish you have is fulfilled.
8. the most exclusive hotel in the Alps is the Thurnher’s Alpenhof hotel. It consists of only 14 luxury rooms and 24 suites. It is a family owned hotel, dedicated to true winter sports. You can visit Austria and stay at this luxury hotel only in the period ranging from early December to April each year. This luxury hotel offers tradition and hospitality on an international level. This luxury hotel contains a gourmet restaurant, which is one of the best in Austria. As far as the recreation goes, this luxury hotel provides you with the possibility of an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, solarium and of course fitness and massage center. All of the 113 rooms and suites in this luxury hotel are unique, but same aesthetic pattern is used in decorating each and every one of them.
7. Hotel Sacher Salzburg offers a superior experience of drinking and dining in amazing venues. Both Austrian and international cuisine can be found here, along with the refined and luxury accommodation. This unique and charming hotel gives you the opportunity to plan and live out amazing vacations which you will remember for years to come.
6. InterContinental hotel in Vienna is presented with airy and luxury ambiance. It consists of 458 completely refurbished and redesigned rooms, on 12 floors and an extensive Club Lounge. This luxury hotel also offers you access to an amazing and luxury ballroom with the capacity form 10 up to 800 guests, so you can celebrate your special occasion with style.
5. Next one on our list is the Sacher Wien hotel. This hotel is truly a synonym for luxury and high quality service. It is settled in the heart of Vienna, near to all the cultural and entertainment establishments. It is recently renovated; it also contains a luxury ballroom for 100 people. Along with the hotel renovation, the luxury hotel restaurant had also been renovated recently. It is now furnished with black furniture with golden highlights and amazing luxury decorations. This luxury hotel also contains a spa center in which you can relax and whisk away your worries and troubles.
4. Historic hotel Scholss Fushi Resort and Spa is located on a nearby peninsula with radiant beauty, with extensive views of the Alps and it is surrounded with lush greenery. It was built as a hunting lodge for the Archbishop of Salzburg. Now, it contains 110 elegant and tastefully decorated rooms and suites. Every room is lavishly decorated and furnished, displaying opulence and power. This luxury hotel contains a spa center and an amazing banquet room. After its refurbishment seven years ago, this five star hotel now has new luxury restaurants with gourmet cuisines and a completely new wellness area.
3. Grand Hotel is number three on our list. It is the place to be if you want to see socialites and it girls, fashionistas and newly rich. It has been restyled, so now, it is ready to fulfill every wish, craving, desire or passion you have. Modern amenities blend in this hotel with the elegant, luxury and refined décor elements. It is located across the street from Vienna State Opera and grandiose St Stephen’s Cathedral.
2. Hotel Bristol is our number two. Here you can experience utmost luxury in addition to round o clock concierge service, created to pamper you and make you remember your stay here for the rest of your life. This luxury hotel offers you the possibility to choose between two gourmet restaurants with classical Austrian cuisine and international meals. It consists of 140 perfectly appointed and luxury decorated rooms, in Art Nouveau style.
1. Absolute winner of this luxury hotels race is the Kristiania. It is not a hotel for everyone. It embodies the amazing blend of precious traditions, modern amenities and contemporary lifestyle. When you rent a room in this luxury hotel, you have the chance to experience supreme services, created to pamper you and spoil you in every way. You can relax and enjoy privacy and piece in this luxury hotel because no one will bother you or disturb you in any way. There are only 30 rooms in this hotel and that is the thing that makes it special. They combine high level of comfort and innovation with exceptional standards and personal services. If you want to experience true luxury this is the place to visit.
All in all, Austria is a beautiful country with loads of amazing things to offer, all you have to do is pack your bags and choose one of these amazing luxury hotels to stay in and relax.